Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Area Executive Director
|Post Date||08 / 12 / 2019|
Enlivant is seeking an Area Executive Director in our Kansas & Oklahoma Region!
At our core, we believe the care and service for America’s aging population is not only a moral obligation, but also an honor and a privilege. By combining our fundamental values with our mission to enrich life through meaningful relationships and vibrant communities, we seek to earn the right to be viewed as the nation’s most trusted senior living provider. We employ compassionate people with integrity who embody excellence and promote these values.
Enlivant and its subsidiaries operate more than 230 assisted living residences comprising more than 11,000 resident units across the United States. Enlivant assisted living residences are intimate, vibrant communities where our staff treats residents like family and serves them with the utmost integrity and compassion. Enlivant employs nearly 7,000 people.
We welcome you to become a part the team today and discover the fantastic career opportunities we have available. Join us on our quest to become the nation’s most trusted senior living provider.
As the Area Executive Director, we will look to you to promote our CHIEF core values of compassion, humility, integrity, excellence and fun. The Area Executive Director is responsible for assisting with the operations oversight at Enlivant communities as an Interim Executive Director and trainer for new Executive Directors.
- Ensures compliance with all laws, rules, regulations, policies and procedures within the communities
- Provides training and support to all Enlivant team members and promotes quality care and independence for our residents
- Conducts field audits at the Enlivant communities within the division
- Additional duties as assigned
- A minimum of three to five years of experience in an operations role
- Administrator’s license or certificate per state requirements
- Associate / Bachelor Degree as required by state regulations
- Financial acumen and budget management experience
- Exceptional problem solving and time management skills
- The ability to travel extensively within the division
- The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time and work overtime as needed
- The ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation
- Clinical and supervisory experience in long-term care, community based care or assisted living/memory care
- Previous experience as a Caregiver, Health and Wellness Director, Charge Nurse or Director of nursing
- Previous experience managing multiple locations (multi-site)
- Exemplify and be an influential team player
- Possess exceptional communication skills
- Exhibit strong organizational capabilities
- Empathetic and a good listener
- Remain flexible and adaptable
- Work harmoniously with other employees and develop/maintain good employee relations and employee morale
- Uphold the principles of our mission: to enrich life through meaningful relationships and vibrant communities
- Express compassion for residents, staff and guests on a consistent basis
- Engage others in fun and creative activities
- Strive for excellence in all aspects of the job
- Work with integrity in all interactions
- Demonstrate humility
Enlivant provides equal employment opportunities for qualified individuals and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or other prohibited basis.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.