Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Enterprise Network Architect
at AMC Theatres
Enterprise Network Architect
- Technical Architecture Design and Implementation: Develops specifications for complex voice and data networks. Develops plans for system upgrades and enhancements. Implements approved data and voice technologies and upgrades.
- Consulting Services: Provide architectural expertise, direction and assistance to Business Analysts, System Administrators and key business leaders.
- System Documentation: Document the company's existing network architecture and technology portfolio; Document key test requirements to ensure networks can be validated by core customers as performing the desired function in support of organizational goals and objectives.
- Research: Provide research on emerging technologies in support of systems development and recommend technologies that will increase cost effectiveness and systems flexibility
- Problem Resolution: Work as an escalation point for problem resolution for operational systems and deployments
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- In-depth technical knowledge of voice and data networking
- Familiarity with CISCO IOS, CISCO ACI, ASA, CISCO Call Manager, Fortinet Security Fabric, and f5 load balancers
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws (SOX, PCI, CPCA, etc.)
- Ability to conduct research into emerging technologies and trends, standards, and products as required
- Excellent architecture and technical support documentation skills
AMC and its subsidiaries are committed to equal employment opportunity and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local employment laws. AMC strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination and will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to an applicant’s race, color, religion, creed, gender, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, military status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other reason prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
Pay Rate Type
Minimum Job Requirements
Minimum educational requirements:
- CCNP / CCDA Certification or equivalent
- Proven experience in voice and data network design and development
- 8 years work experience
AMC amazing. That’s the promise we deliver to nearly 35,000 associates, 240 million guests domestically, and 350 million guests worldwide each year. AMC has propelled industry innovation since 1920, and we continue to innovate by delivering premium sight and sound, new and improved food and beverage options, and diverse content in our state-of-the-art theatres. We focus on delivering friendly, superior service to our guests. We lead by example, have fun, and give back to the communities in which we live and work. If you feel motivated and energized by our culture, and if you can name your three favorite movies in the next 30 seconds, then AMC may be the right place for you. We offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and an environment that encourages teamwork, inclusion, collaboration, and results.
The Network Architect's role is to provide the senior technical leadership for AMC’s voice and data communication solutions that support core organizational functions and assure their availability. The individual will also collaborate with other groups in the Infrastructure area as well as the Theatre and Corporate Systems application groups. The individual will be tasked with delivering new and innovative solutions to the problems facing the organization.
One AMC Way, 11500 Ash Street, Leawood, KS 66211