Applied Systems Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Readiness Lead
at Applied Systems Inc
Applied Systems, Inc., a worldwide leader in insurance technology, is currently searching for a knowledgeable and talented Sales Readiness Lead to join our Sales Enablement team. This position is responsible for ensuring the sales organization is educated on Applied’s sales methodology and messaging around the product portfolio and have the tools and support needed to position the business value of, demonstrate and sell Applied’s solutions. The Sales Readiness Lead develops and maintains a strategic, ongoing process and content that will equip all client and prospect-facing sales employees with the ability to consistently and systematically have a valuable conversation with the right set of customer stakeholders at each stage of the customer's problem-solving life cycle.
- Work closely with the Director, Sales Strategy and Enablement to deliver training, positioning/messaging to sales new hires during the onboarding process in support of sales readiness
- Coordinate development and deployment of ongoing sales training materials and education sessions to support sales initiatives as defined by sales management
- Following onboarding training, support sales new hires within their first 12 months of hiring with respects to questions that arise for new reps related to selling to new and existing customers
- Work closely with Marketing and Product Management to ensure readiness and training for the launch of new products and general product releases, including positioning and messaging training for the entire Sales organization
- Work closely with Product Management to understand product changes in order to effectively communicate those changes to the Solution Consulting team as part of the Product Champion Program
- Manage all sales demo environments, including demo account credentials, content and administrative updates, ensuring access for all Sales Consultants and Solution Consultants
- Develop, implement and monitor a product certification training program for the Sales organization
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THIS JOB
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, or marketing, or equivalent work experience
- 1-5 years of related experience in successful development and delivery of training programs
- Formal solution sales training a plus
- Ongoing insurance license/designation continuing education a plus
- 3 years insurance industry experience a plus
- Must be comfortable working with technology and have an understanding of software-as-a-service (SaaS)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint required
- Ability to work cooperatively with others to obtain required information, assess needs and effectively transfer knowledge
- Maintain excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work with and manage confidential data of major importance such as development of products, new product introductions and proprietary organization information
- Be organized and analytical, able to eliminate obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches and deal well with ambiguity
- Up to 25% travel
WHO WE ARE
- LEADING GLOBAL PROVIDER OF CLOUD-BASED INSURANCE SOFTWARE- Applied Systems develops the top two Insurance Agency/Broker Management software products in the world. In addition, we also provide innovative mobile apps, Data Analytics, Customer Self-Service, Insurer Connectivity & Rating, eServicing, Benefits Design, and CRM software products. By automating the insurance lifecycle, Applied’s people and products enable millions of people around the world to safeguard and protect what matters most.
- CLOUD SOLUTIONS & PROFESSIONAL SERVICES- We offer cloud solutions, implementation and education services, 24x7 technical support, and consulting services that are built specifically for our clients.
- AWARD WINNING TECHNOLOGY- We have been voted the 2019 Best Cloud-Based Software Solutions Provider in the insurance industry (2019 Corporate Excellence Awards), the 2019 Digital Service Provider of the Year (Corporate Insider) and are ranked #56 in the Cloud Top 500 report for the largest cloud application vendors in the world (Apps That Run the World).
- GOOGLE’S INVESTMENT IN APPLIED- Google/CapitalG made a minority investment in Applied that will spur AI, machine learning, and digital marketing innovation in the global insurance industry.
- CLIENTS- We provide technology to over 160k users within insurance agencies, brokerages, and carriers throughout the US, Canada, the UK, and Ireland.
- EMPLOYEES- Applied currently has 1,700+ employees across the US, Canada, the UK, and Ireland.
COMPANY CULTURE & PERKS
- JOIN A GREAT TEAM- We believe that success comes from a dynamic working environment that offers professionals an opportunity to grow and succeed alongside extraordinary people. We encourage idea sharing, problem solving, and teamwork in our environment.
- RELAXED DRESS CODE- Applied allows for a relaxed dress code where jeans are permitted; we call this “Dress for your Day”!
- FUN PARTIES & PERKS- Fun perks are a staple at Applied, including holiday parties with games and contests, summer celebrations employee appreciation events, art contests, employee discount programs, free bagel and fruit on Tuesdays, and more!
- OPPORTUNITIES FOR ADVANCEMENT- We are a growing company that offers career opportunities, and not just “another job”. Applied believes in growing our employees and promoting from within, offering many opportunities for professional advancement along the way!
- CAREER STABILITY & LONGEVITY- Our average employee tenure is 14 years!
- CULTURE OF RECOGNITION- Applied provides a culture of employee recognition with our Circle of Excellence program, and our internal social network recognition program.
- APPLIED CARES- We have a culture that embraces and promotes volunteerism. Applied encourages our employees to help local charities and communities through the ‘Applied Cares’ program
BENEFITS & REWARDS
- BENEFITS FROM DAY ONE- Applied offers Medical, Rx, Dental, Vision, Virtual Doctors’ Appointments, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Critical Illness, Group Accident, and Wellness Incentives to ensure employees are covered from day one.
- FINANCIAL PEACE OF MIND- In addition to wellness benefits, Applied offers traditional and Roth 401k options, with employer match. Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Short and Long Term Disability, and Business Travel Accident insurance are also offered.
- WORKLIFE BALANCE- There is more to life than work: that is why Applied offers benefits to help balance your work and home life. We offer competitive paid vacation time, personal/sick time, paid holidays, paid parental leave, volunteer time off, and a free day off for your birthday!
TO LEARN MORE
- Please visit AppliedSystems.com
Applied Systems welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.