Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Account Management Support Specialist
- Primarily focused on providing support to Sales and Account Management team on activities related to marketing, sales, and service of client and prospective client accounts.
- May be responsible for service/claim issues relating to clients/accounts in order to assist client facing Account Managers/Producers with such things as service inquiries, claims, billing, and/or administrative issues.
- Will coordinate and communicate team workflow and scheduling to maximize effectiveness of team efforts toward relationship building and client retention.
- Staff at this level work under direct supervision and generally perform work for clients of low to moderate complexity, with little discretion or decision-making capability.
- Involves no client geared travel with minimal face-to-face client interaction.
- May ultimately be assigned direct responsibility over a small group of clients for hands on training purposes.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1 or more years experience in Client Coordination and/or Claims Management
- License required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to quickly determine critical issues
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, which require, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.