Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Ascend Learning
Ascend Learning; LLC (www.ascendlearning.com) is a leading provider of technology-based educational, curriculum and assessment solutions for high-growth careers in a range of industries, including healthcare, fitness and wellness, and insurance and financial services. We provide outcomes-based solutions aimed at helping people enter, sustain and succeed in their chosen fields. Ascend employs more than 1,000 employees, with headquarters in Burlington, Mass., and offices in Kansas City metro, Phoenix metro, Minneapolis-St. Paul, Walnut Creek, California, Ann Arbor, Michigan, New York and the U.K.
ATI Nursing Education, a division of Ascend Learning is the leading provider of online instruction, remediation, analytics, and consulting solutions for nursing programs. Founded in 1998, ATI uses progressive data analytics and compelling content to help nursing students master core content, develop into practice-ready nurses, and succeed on the NCLEX. Together with nursing schools, we’re preparing the next generation of nurse leaders, ready to provide skilled and safe nursing care in a rapidly changing healthcare marketplace. Currently, ATI works with 20,000 nurse educators, 2,500 nursing programs, and 225,000 students.
ATI Nursing Education’s growing marketing team is searching for a marketing manager who possesses the right mix of marketing communications and product marketing chops with an entrepreneurial mindset and ownership attitude. The right candidate will be someone who embraces change and is comfortable being uncomfortable. If you enjoy diving deep into your category and knowing your target audience as real people (and not just someone who happens to buy your stuff), and delivering relevant, insightful communications that help our clients and drive our business forward, keep reading.
- Owning and driving marketing strategy for specific product categories in the nursing education marketplace.
- Collaborating with colleagues in Product to develop concepts for new products and services, supporting them through the development process all the way to launch.
- Write strategy and creative briefs to articulate plans for internal and external communications campaigns.
- Work with 3rd party marketing partner to develop creative strategy and execute deliverables to support product launches and drive ongoing product use.
- Work with subject matter experts to develop compelling content that captures the imagination of the target audience.
- Communicating the value proposition of ATI’s solutions from the inside out, starting with your colleagues in Sales and Service, all the way to the various personas within our target audience.
- Maintain thorough understanding of marketplace, including competitors. Develop competitive intelligence that becomes actionable business intelligence for Sales and Product teams.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, advertising, or a related field.
- Three or more years of marketing experience, preferably in a B2B category.
- Experience in educational content or education technology will be considered a strong plus.
Skills and Abilities
- Comfortable working in a flat organization with minimal hierarchy.
- Understands the difference between features/functionality and value.
- Can market intangible concepts like service support and delivery as enthusiastically as the company’s hottest new product.
- The ability to work as part of teams and task forces to complete projects and tasks as they arise, before disbanding to form a new working group.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills with the ability to work cross-functionally across sales, marketing, and product management organizations.
- Experience managing project specific or initiative timelines and resources.
- Ability to rapidly prioritize and react to changing market and organizational dynamics.
- Understanding of marketing automation, lead generation, and emerging marketing technologies.
- Familiarity with Pragmatic Marketing framework will be considered a plus.
- Experience working in and with a marketing/advertising agency will be considered a plus.
Ascend Learning, LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (M/F/Vets/Disabled). No agency or search firm submissions will be accepted. Applications for U.S. based positions with Ascend Learning, LLC must be legally authorized to work in the United States and verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.