Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Ascend Learning
Ascend Learning; LLC (www.ascendlearning.com) is a leading provider of technology-based educational, curriculum and assessment solutions for the healthcare industry and other vocational fields. Ascend is renowned for delivering solutions that result in higher-performing student results at a lower cost, from nursing to allied health and fitness training to OSHA compliance training and insurance. Ascend employs more than 900 employees in 35 states.
Build and manage the ExamFX brand both internally and externally. Develop, coordinate and execute marketing communication activities and strategies for ExamFX in concert with the business strategy to meet established marketing objectives and support revenue growth. Establish and ensuring consistent brand image through product lines, promotional materials, websites, and events.
• Oversee creative development and execution of collateral materials, websites, email marketing, advertising, video collateral, etc. and ensure messaging is consistent across all communications.
• Coordinate and manage logistics and deliverables for all events and tradeshows, including booths, literature, and all assets.
• Implement social media strategies to create, curate, and manage social content. Manage online reputation by monitoring and responding to online reviews across a variety of media outlets.
• Develop messaging, positioning and content to be used in external initiatives.
• Provide writing and design support by creating promotional copy drafts and proof-reading copy
• Track the success rates and ROI of marketing campaigns to optimize effectiveness and impact.
• Work closely with other marketing team members, sales team and enablement and communications team to ensure objectives are met.
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, communications or equivalent
• 5 years of related professional experience in marketing communications, marketing, advertising or the equivalent
• Ability to think strategically and make strong judgments about marketing effectiveness.
• Creative individual with drive, confidence, and the ability to influence and persuade others at any level of the business.
• Ability to work cross-functionally with teams across the business as well as with third-party resources.
• Strong written, verbal and listening skills and the ability to collaborate to the best solution.
• Results oriented and well organized, willing to jump in and do any job, big or small.
• High energy and positive attitude with the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
• Can coordinate multiple projects of varying degrees of priority simultaneously.
• Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat Design Suite
• Experience with Microsoft Office, email service providers and ability to quickly learn other productivity tools.
• Content marketing, marketing automation and email marketing experience a plus.
• Some travel required.
Ascend Learning, LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (M/F/Vets/Disabled). No agency or search firm submissions will be accepted. Applications for U.S. based positions with Ascend Learning, LLC must be legally authorized to work in the United States and verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.