Bank of Blue Valley
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Care Supervisor
at Bank of Blue Valley
Bank of Blue Valley is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
The Customer Care Supervisor supervises the Customer Care Representatives and provides support with customer assistance and guidance. The Customer Care Supervisor will also support department management with administrative tasks as assigned, and provide information about products and services to internal and external customers.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Promote teamwork and a positive working environment in order to achieve team goals.
2. Responds to both employee and customer inquiries through a variety of mediums such as: emails, chat, telephone, etc. in a courteous and timely manner as outlined in the department’s established service levels.
3. Model behavior consistent with established Quality Service Standards and guidelines.
4. Develops strong external/internal relationships with customers and departments through exceptional problem solving, ownership and follow through.
5. Effectively utilizes decision/exception tools to support retention of valuable customers.
6. Accurately processes orders, forms, applications, and requests submitted within the SLA timeframe.
7. Completes customer contact logs and periodic management reports.
8. Assists managers with identifying trends regarding areas of learning opportunities for team members and branches.
9. Assists in observations of calls and conducts call reviews and coaching with Customer Care Representatives on a predefined scheduled basis.
10. Ensures appropriate actions are taken to promptly resolve customers’ concerns. Documents actions and provides solutions to future occurrences.
11. Refers unsolved customer grievances to designated departments for future investigation.
12. Collaborates effectively with sales and other departments, ensuring excellent customer care is consistently achieved.
13. Communicates and reinforces change in operational policies and procedures.
14. Assists departmental managers by answering questions, helping train employees, and handling escalated items from member banks and employees.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This position has direct supervisory and administrative responsibilities.
1. Directly supervises the Customer Care Representatives.
2. Works with Heartland’s Human Resource recruitment team to identify and hire the most qualified and talented individuals to fill open positions.
3. Provides information and on-going feedback to department staff regarding expectations and performance, salary adjustments and/or promotions.
4. Addresses and resolves all performance concerns and issues in a timely manner.
5. Works with department staff on individual professional development and career development opportunities.
6. Prepares and conducts annual performance reviews. Completes and submits all forms associated with the review process to the department according to the review process deadline.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. 3-5 years of call center and customer service experience.
2. Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) in Finance, Accounting, or Business; or equivalent years of experience.
3. Experience using Microsoft Office Suite.
4. Ability to demonstrate an understanding of electronic banking services especially, but not limited to, internet banking, bill payment, mobile banking, and ATM/debit card.
5. Experience using social media, instant chat, email, etc.
6. Demonstrated knowledge of current technologies such as tablets, computers, smart phones, etc.
7. Knowledge of general banking practices preferred.
8. Knowledge of Fiserv Signature, Desktop Sales, Footprints, and bank related systems.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
Bank of Blue Valley offers you friendly, exceptional service and great banking products. As a customer, you will have the unique opportunity to develop a relationship with banking professionals who really care about you. We take pride in giving our customers the very best banking experience possible.
Our unmatched dedication to customer service is strengthened by our parent company, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. , a multi-billion financial services company that matches our loyalty to the principles of community banking. Our shared values coupled with Heartland's powerful services bring you the personal attention you deserve, backed by the products and services that make Great Things Happen!
Bank of Blue Valley's team of leaders is fully committed to serving our clients, employees and community.
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will