Bay Equity LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Bay Equity LLC
|Department:||Louisburg - KS|
Bay Equity is a full-service retail mortgage lending institution headquartered in Corte Madera. In 2011 and 2012, San Francisco Business Times named Bay Equity among its "Top 100 Fastest-Growing Private Companies" in the Bay Area.
We are hiring for a Loan Processor to work for our Louisburg Branch.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Review loan application to determine the completeness of all documents and verify the borrows qualification for specified loan product
• Advise loan officer of any deficiencies or missing documentation
• Works with escrow to obtain all items necessary for disclosure e.g. estimated HUD, preliminary title report, closing protection letter and wire instructions
• Prepares GFE, TIL, fee worksheet and all disclosures, orders appraisal and run credit
• Package and submit complete files to operations through Encompass program
• Upon receipt of loan approval, works with the loan officer, loan coordinator, and escrow officer to clear all prior to doc conditions and funding conditions
• Prepares doc request and submits to loan coordinator
• Arranges signing for borrower with escrow officer
• Works with funder, loan officer and escrow officer to clear funding conditions
• Minimum 3 years recent/current mortgage loan processing experience
• Experience utilizing Encompass mortgage software required
• Must have experience processing government FHA and VA loans
• Must have experience processing conventional and non-conforming loans
• Ability to work collaboratively with others
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong customer service skills
• Ability to multi-task and use deductive reasoning
• Knowledge of Encompass, Fannie Mae (DU) and Freddie Mac (LP)
We offer a comprehensive benefit package including; medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k and paid time off. Competitive based salary. This is a full-time position.
Bay Equity is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Bay Equity is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 415/820-4525.