Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Occupational Therapist (OT) Per Diem
at Centers Health Care
Wichita Center is actively seeking an Occupational Therapist to work Per-Diem for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Wichita, KS.
We offer the following:
- Excellent Compensation
- Great Benefits Package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
- And much more!
OT Duties Include:
- OT's evaluate Residents & develop a treatment plan that will meet their needs.
- Choose activities that will help the Residents to carry out their daily works independently.
- Monitor Residents as they carry out the task given to them.
- Observe & assess Residents' progress and prepare detailed reports accordingly.
- Help in rehabilitating Residents disabled as a result of injury, illness or other problems.
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of Resident care services by auditing records.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among healthcare teams & contributes to the team effort.
OT Requirements Include:
- A graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Program
- Current Kansas State OT License
- Experience in long-term care settings preferred
Wichita Center is a 118-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a suburban enclave of Wichita, Kansas. Wichita Center excels at rehabilitation, therapy, and long-term care. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes are our daily measures of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Wichita Center with dignity and independence. Wichita Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium. is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.