Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RN - Wound Nurse
at Centers Health Care
Registered Nurse - Wound Nurse
Topeka Center is seeking an RN Wound Nurse for our skilled nursing facility located in Topeka, KS.
- Responsible for all wounds/skin in house
- Supervise house during the shift
- Responsible for completing admission paperwork
- Provides advice & support to the Residents and their families.
- Monitoring Residents and administering medication and treatments.
- Documents Resident care services by charting in Resident & dept. records.
- Protects Residents & staff by adhering to infection-control policies & protocols.
- Resolves Resident problems & needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to Facility philosophies & standards of care.
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Tracking of infection control
- Monitoring and reporting, including monthly reports
- Current Kansas State RN License
- Long-Term Care Experience Preferred
- Experience working in wound care and infection control
- Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be friendly and a team worker
Topeka Center is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a quiet residential neighborhood in Southwest Topeka, Kansas. A recognized leader in short-term rehab and long-term care, Topeka Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Topeka Center with dignity and independence. We’re a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Topeka Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.