City of Olathe, KS
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at City of Olathe, KS
- Safety/Security Sensitive Designation
- To collect parking fees for the Little Rock Convention and Visitors Bureau (LRCVB) parking facilities; performs cashier responsibilities and make proper cash transactions. This is a Part-Time position.
APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED CONTINUOUSLY FOR THIS POSITION. The Little Rock Convention & Visitors Bureau reserves the right to close this announcement at any time, without notice.
- Job Objective and Essential Functions
- Receives ticket indicating time of entrance into parking facility; collects money and makes change; issues receipts; operates a computerized cash register. Balances cash drawer at end of shift; prepares cash and tickets for deposit into on-site vault; prepares cashier shift report. Calculates parking fees based on length of time vehicle is parked in garage. Provides assistance to parking lot customers to include giving directions, explaining charges, etc.; refer unusual customer-related problems to supervisor. Reports any problems, accidents, unsafe conditions and equipment malfunctions to supervisor. Operates a cash register in receiving, counting and disbursing money and ensures correct payment and change. Interacts in a positive and responsive manner with clients, attendees of events, seminar speakers, and the general public.
- Minimum Qualifications and Additional Requirements
- These knowledge, skills, and abilities are usually, although not always, acquired through the completion of High School or General Equivalency Diploma (GED), and one year (1) of cashiering experience. Equivalent combinations of education and experience will be considered.ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Must be available to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
DISCLAIMER: This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise.
- Application Requirements
Online applications preferred.
Applicant's answers to supplemental questions will be used to screen for minimum qualifications electronically. List of qualified applicants will be considered active for up to six (6) months and may be used to fill future openings with same or similar minimum qualifications.
All communication regarding application status will be sent to candidates via email address listed on account. You may check your inbox in your www.LRJobs.net account to review all notices sent to the email address associated with your applications.
Applicants may check application status for any position by logging into their account at www.lrjobs.net or contacting Human Resources at (501) 371-4590 if they are having computer difficulties.