Citywide Banks Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Marketing Automation and Analytics Professional
at Citywide Banks Inc.
Citywide Banks is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
The Senior Digital Marketing Professional works closely with the Director of Digital Strategy to support the growth of all digital channels which may include: bank websites, social media, email marketing, search engine marketing, search engine optimization, Online Banking and Mobile Banking display ads.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Participates on the Heartland Member Bank Marketing Council to formulate digital marketing strategies across all channels.
2. Partners with the Director of Marketing Automation and Customer Engagement to manage significant digital channels and capabilities. This may include channels such as: company internal and external websites, social media, Online and Mobile Banking platform, search engines and mobile app stores.
3. Develops strategy and roadmaps for digital channels.
4. Ability to create and deliver omni-channel customer experiences
5. Builds end to end solutions using data to help solve problems
6. Collaborate with other marketing team members and across lines of business and member banks to achieve business objectives.
7. Works directly with our compliance department to manage digital marketing advertising ensuring compliance and accuracy
8. Builds strong relationships with internal stakeholders and vendor partners
9. Builds and manages process improvements to increase efficiency in campaign deployment, tracking, reporting, and conversion.
10. Leads the implementation of large complex company digital programs to drive revenue and build brands.
11. Builds and maintains relationships with strategic industry partners
12. Leads discussions and presentations with senior leadership teams
13. Benchmarks current marketing performance, processes and measurement against industry best practices, through gap analysis, develop a roadmap for improvements and business case for undertaking necessary changes.
14. Maintains knowledge on current digital marketing trends and technologies
15. Ability to create visual dashboards to help support current initiatives
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
1. Bachelor’s Degree with a Marketing, Advertising, Business, or related major. Master’s Degree preferred
2. 10 + years of experience managing and leading digital marketing teams. B2B experience is preferred
3. 5 - 7 years of report creation and analysis.
4. System experience to include: Marketing Automation, Salesforce, Alteryx, MS Power BI or Tableau, Machine Learning/Predictive Analytics
5. Experience with end to end predictive model development, data automation, data visualization and analytical reporting.
5. Continual learner with strong knowledge of modern marketing processes and technology
6. Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities to meet deadlines, budgets and deliver high quality work
7. Ability to lead a cross-functional project teams in a highly matrixed environment
8. Financial services experience preferred.
9. Previous experience managing vendor relationships
10. Ability to communicate with all levels in an organization
11. Previous experience managing large projects that impact bottom line results
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
Citywide Banks offers you friendly, exceptional service and great banking products. Our customers will have the unique opportunity to develop a relationship with banking professionals who really care. We take pride in giving our customers the very best banking experience possible.
Our unmatched dedication to customer service is strengthened by our parent company, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. , a multi-billion financial services company that matches our loyalty to the principles of community banking. Our shared values coupled with Heartland's powerful services bring our customers the personal attention they deserve backed by the products and services that make Great Things Happen!
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will