Country Club Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Country Club Bank
Financial Advisor (Johnson and Leavenworth County)
It’s more than just a job. We’re looking for tenacious, spirited go-getters to join the Country Club Bank family. With room for growth and competitive compensation, accompany us in taking community-based banking in the KC metro region to a new level.
Country Club Bank – Wealth Solutions is looking for an experienced Financial Advisor who will recommend and implement financial planning strategies to aid clients in achieving their financial goals and objectives. This includes making specific recommendations in such areas as investments and insurance coverage. We provide objective analytical planning tools, access to a wide range of investments and insurance carriers, and an array of services for a diversified customer base.
As a division of our parent company, Country Club Bank, we have a strong brand recognition, culture and Kansas City presence, with branches throughout the metro area. Our hometown is important to us – and we’re honored to serve it.
What You’ll Do:
- Acquire new clients and build existing client base
- Conduct in-depth reviews of clients’ financial status, objectives, risk tolerance and other information needed to develop a financial plan and make appropriate insurance and investment recommendations.
- Regularly analyze clients’ accounts and plans, meeting with clients to determine if life or economic changes, or financial performance indicate a need for plan reassessment.
- Monitor market trends and research available investment opportunities to determine suitability or best interest for clients’ financial plans.
- Identify opportunities to refer clients to Country Club Bank partners.
Where You Shine:
- Established advisor who has successfully managed and maintained a book of business over the last 3 to 7 years.
- Series 7, 65/66 registrations and life and health insurance licenses required.
- Strong financial analysis, business development and cross servicing expertise.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Exhibit and maintain high degree of professionalism.
- Excellent follow through and time management aptitude with strong attention to detail.
- Maintain high degree of confidentiality and integrity.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally at all levels of the organization.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Must exhibit good business acumen and a “can do” customer-service attitude/philosophy.
Where We Shine:
- Offering a full suite of benefits, including life, dental and vision insurance plus generous paid time off.
- Supporting associates and their families – Country Club Bank is a family owned business. We embrace the importance of caring for oneself and our families.
- Surrounding ourselves with smart, driven and diverse individuals.
- Valuing integrity, commitment in regard to our daily duties and Country Club Bank as a whole.
- Supporting local philanthropic, cultural and artistic initiatives and organizations our associates value.
- Devoted to the greater Kansas City area, its enterprising visionaries and those who form the creative backbone of our city’s future economy and business value.