DH Pace Company, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Full-time Customer Service Representative - Evenings/Weekends!
at DH Pace Company, Inc.
DH Pace Company, Inc. aspires to hire Full-time Customer Service Representatives to join our National Accounts department in Olathe, KS. We are seeking candidates who have excellent communication and technical skills. Flexible schedule availability is required – you must be able to work evenings and at least one weekend day! This is an excellent entry-level opportunity at DH Pace Company! We offer opportunities for advancement and promotions.
- Receive incoming calls from customers that require service/sales. Identify the type of call, type of problem, and then schedule the service appointment
- Promote all products, services, and quote accurate pricing when appropriate
- Gather information from the customer to ensure accurate billing
- Enter detailed information in the service ticket that allows the dispatcher to send a qualified technician to the job site
- Represent the company in a professional manner with good customer service and verbal communication skills
- Maintain and promote a positive attitude toward customers regardless of the circumstances
- Other responsibilities as assigned
This is an excellent entry-level opportunity at DH Pace Company! We offer opportunities for advancement and promotions!
Flexible schedule availability is required - you must be able to work evenings and at least one weekend day.
Two (2) years of high-volume call center experience, customer service experience, or administrative work required.
Must be able to work autonomously and with little supervision
Need to be able to work in a fast paced environment, with the ability to reprioritize tasks
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Must be proficient with technical applications, including Microsoft Office Suites
Why DH Pace?
DH Pace Company is a distribution, construction and service organization offering a complete range of door and door related products through over 40 locations in 20 states. The company is privately-held and family operated for over 90 years, with sales in 2018 in excess of $500MM.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Competitive base pay
- Medical, dental, and vision options
- 401k retirement plan match
- Paid time off plan