Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Production Shipper/Packer – Consolidated Mail Outpatient Pharmacy (CMOP) Leavenworth, KS
If you’re looking for an opportunity to work for a great company, receive excellent pay and benefits, and serve our nation’s military veterans, then DLH Corporation is interested in you. DLH Corp is actively seeking Production Shipper/Packer candidates for our VA CMOP that will be responsible for packing and shipping medical prescriptions for our nation's veterans.
Seeking 10-15 candidates for full-time second shift positions (12:30pm - 7:00pm, Monday through Friday).
$15.97 per hour plus benefits (see below)
- Scanning prescription barcodes. Placing the prescription into the proper sized mailing envelope or box. Placing patient refill documents and return address label into the package. Adding packing material to protect the contents from leakage or damage.
- Closing and sealing the container. Placing an address label on the package and sending the completed order to the manifesting area.
- Maintaining stock and a clean work area.
- Extremely competitive salary.
- Full benefits package to include:
- Company paid medical, dental, and vision packages
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid sick time off
- Paid Federal holidays
For full consideration, please complete your candidate profile by visiting our website at www.dlhcorp.com and clicking on our “Work for DLH Tab”.
DLH Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Minimum of 1 year work experience. Experience in warehouse, production, shipping, packing, receiving, stocking, or logistics is a plus.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or show proof of citizenship or legal residency in the United States.
- Must be 18 years old and a high school graduate or have GED.
- Be able to lift 50 pounds, twist, and stoop. Have the ability to stand for long periods of time performing repetitive motion of wrist and hands. Ability to move stock and/or packages from one area to another.
- Must be able to read and communicate in English. Understand the selection of appropriate type and size of containers.
- Be able to take direction well.
- Be able to meet production/accuracy standards required by the facility.
- Be able to understand and meet all safety standards.
- Be able to meet all regular hours and overtime hours that are required by the facility.
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screening. NO felony convictions.