Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part-Time Customer Service Representative- Lees Summit, MO
at Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
- Kansas City
- Customer Service/Support - Customer Service/Support
- Job ID
Enterprise Rent-A-Car has an opening for a Part-Time Customer Service Representative. This position works directly on-site at our Lees Summit, MO location. We are looking for a dependable, friendly office support staff to provide support to our current rental management team through various computer data entry and administrative functions. The Customer Service Representative will gain knowledge through one-on-one training and hands-on experience. The hourly rate for this position is $10.00 an hour.
- Perform various administrative/data entry functions such as: assign incoming files, research and process invoices
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting rental branches and their needs over the phone which could include: reservation needs, coverage verification, call routing
- Provide information and resolution for customers, insurance companies, dealerships, repair shops and rental branches
- Manage outgoing calls for rental management for customers, insurance companies, repair shops and dealerships
- Perform miscellaneous and back up job-related duties as assigned
- Responsible for notifying management of process concerns as needed
- Help prepare cars for rental by cleaning or vacuuming them as needed
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience; previous customer/escalation support experience preferred
- Must have basic computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Must have a valid drivers license with no more than 1 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 3 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be able to work the following shift: Monday 7:30 am - 6:00 pm /Wednesday 7:30 am - 6:00 pm / Friday 9:00 am - 3:00 pm