Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Kansas City, KS, USA
- Full Time
Fuchs Lubricants Co. is the United States operating unit of Fuchs Petrolub SE, the world's largest independent manufacturer of specialty lubricants with global sales of over $2.4 Billion. We provide high quality lubricants and services to a wide range of industries such as automotive, appliance, aerospace manufacturers, pharmaceuticals, transportation, mining, and energy. The organization is constantly developing new technology to meet the ever-changing demands of modern industry and we are recognized for providing world-class technical support to our strong customer base.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
The Warehouse Operator will report to our Warehouse Manager and will generally be responsible for assisting with warehouse operations. Essential functions include:
- Investigate inventory availability and generate truckload quantity shipments for various Fuchs divisions and customers
- Organize individual product containers for final shipping-this includes maintaining inventory rotation
- Generate via SAP appropriate shipping documentation, including accurate recording of product batch numbers and quantities
- Complete proper shipping transactions within SAP recording shipping PRO numbers, freight charges, carrier information, etc.
- Communicate and schedule via email, fax, and/or telephone with 3rd party carriers pick up/delivery times in a cost effective, timely manner
- Secure and load box trailers ensuring product will arrive at final destination intact
- Communicate with Fuchs Internal Customer Service, Fuchs Inventory Managers, and Fuchs customers appropriate scheduling and delivery requirements via email, fax, and/or telephone
- Act as back up to bulk and export shippers.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a manufacturing environment
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Experienced with operation of fork trucks
- Must be able to lift minimum of 40 lbs.
- Experience in the chemical/lubricant industry preferred
- SAP, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
Fuchs Lubricants Co. offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. The benefits package offered to full-time employees includes: medical, dental, vision, vacation, 401(k), life insurance, LTD, flexible spending accounts, and tuition reimbursement.
Fuchs Lubricants Co. is an equal employment opportunity (EEO)/AA employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace (m/f/d/v).