Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inside Sales Executive - Angie's List
at HomeAdvisor, Inc.
Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor have teamed up to become the largest and most cutting-edge home services marketplace in the nation. At Angie’s List, we connect millions of homeowners with home service professionals through our innovative and user-friendly products, such as targeted leads from our service request platform and from offering time-sensitive deals that actively engage our millions of brand loyal consumers. ANGI Homeservices operates 10 brands in eight countries and is headquartered in Golden, Colo.
Due to several large technological advancements and the immense success that our Inside Sales Executives have had, we are expanding our sales force. Our team is very collaborative, supportive, and the positive energy is second to none. To join this elite team, you will need to show a passion for sales, helping small and large companies succeed, and a desire to grow your career and income. We’re looking for competitive, tenacious, and driven individuals who are ready to embrace the incentives and rewards that come with success at Angie’s List! If you think you got what it takes, we would LOVE to chat with you !
What you’ll do everyday …
• Contact service providers via phone (nationwide) to discuss Angie’s List value proposition, products, and advertising options
• Customize advertising packages based on the service provider’s needs; negotiate and handle objections as needed
• Educate service providers on how to engage the consumers who are putting in service requests to get their home projects completed
• Research service providers using internal notes, company website, and other public information
• Guide service providers through the background check authorization and approval process
To join our team, you’ll need …
• Knowledge of sales best practices and sales metrics; and the ability to complete the entire sales process over the phone is preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Effective prioritization and time management skills
• Strong initiative to strive for continuous accuracy, quality, and timeliness of information
• Ability to build and maintain effective relationships through strong interpersonal skills with emphasis on relationship-building and consistent demonstration of solid professional judgment
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Able to provide proof you are at least 21 years of age
In addition, you'll need to be able to:
• Work in a fast-paced, high-energy sales center environment without being distracted (music played throughout the day)
• Sit or stand for an 8-hour shift
• Hear and talk on a phone head/handset for up to 8 hours per day
• Perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations
• Competitive salary, commission and bonus programs, plus paid training
• Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
• Paid time off, including sick, personal, vacation, and volunteer time
• Retirement plan with company match (401K)
This is a full-time opportunity to join our team. All candidates must be eligible to work for any US-based employer without sponsorship. We hire smart, talented, driven people every day - this is your chance to knock our socks off. Want a shot? Send us your resume to get the ball rolling!
Interested in speaking directly with a Recruiter about the Inside Sales Executive position? Use our chat tool to sign up for one of our web-based events: www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us/
HomeAdvisor, a subsidiary of IAC (InterActiveCorp), is the nation’s largest digital home services marketplace matching homeowners with prescreened service professionals for home improvement, maintenance and repair projects. With 17 years of expertise, we’ve helped more than 35 million people find a trusted home service professional. Many things make up a successful company, but the real key to success is finding the right employees. If you're creative and ambitious and searching for a career in the challenging, fast-paced online world, HomeAdvisor is the place for you.
We went live in October 1999. While we feature the patented technology of ProFinder, showcasing the nation’s largest network of 125,000+ pre-screened, customer-rated and reviewed home improvement professionals, homeowners can also make informed home project decisions using resources including ProReviews, featuring only honest reviews from verified customers; True Cost Guide, providing average local and national costs for home projects; as well as robust home tips and project planning tools.
We have a rich and diverse company culture. All the teams in the company have a high energy, fast pace and hard work ethic with a "have fun" mentality. While we value both our employee's opinions and encourage feedback, we foster both personal and career growth. You can't go anywhere in the company without seeing a fun and invigorating place to work. In addition to comprehensive health and welfare benefits, we also offer many perks like on-site fitness classes, a relaxed business casual environment, local business discounts, and a strong sense of community.
Join the HomeAdvisor Talent Network today and stay up to-date on our openings as they continue to become available!
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.