Kindred Healthcare Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Accounts Payable Processor
at Kindred Healthcare Inc.
Job Reference #: 324321
We are recruiting for an Accounts Payable Processor to join our Accounts Payable Department in Overland Park, Kansas.
Under general supervision, ensures that all accounts are properly paid, and that all invoices are posted to provide accurate management reports. Assists vendors, co-workers, and facilities to resolve payable problems.
- Checks and approves all vouchers for payment.
- Processes invoices and issues accounts payable checks. May include electronic transactions, which includes reviewing data for adherence to standards, importing data, resolving exceptions and processing for timely payment.
- Researches and resolves issues to avoid duplicate, misapplied, and incorrect payments. Initiates stop payments, voiding and reissued checks. Responds to all inquiries related to accounts payable issues.
- Maintains excellent vendor relations, including follow-up to vendor inquiries.
- Requests and codes checks to ensure timely deposits.
- Files and maintains processed documents.
- Requests new vendor numbers as needed.
- Tracks and provides documentation for audits.
- Routes invoices for proper approvals and handling.
- Assists in special projects.
- Basic computer skills, including Word, Excel, and MS Dos.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to follow process procedures.
- Ability to produce and output basic reports.
- Basic math and accounting skills to make bookkeeping entries or to post transactions.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment.
- High attention to detail for accurate keying of invoices
- Strong customer service skills
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- 1 year related experience and/or training
- High volume processing experience
- Coding of expense using general ledger accounts
- Experience working with expense reports
Depending on candidate's qualifications, this position may be filled at a different level.
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employee Click Here.