KVC Health Systems, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at KVC Health Systems, Inc.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Other duties may be assigned according to qualification of staff and development of programs.
• To continue to build a child welfare system that is safe, secure & stable; family centered; connected to the community; and which relies on evidence-based practice necessary to support contract services in Kansas.
• Partner with case management team to complete Family-Based Assessment and required evidence-based assessments.
• Partner with case management team to facilitate the Initial Team meeting within 48 hours of referral.
• Assist with the facilitation of the Icebreaker meeting between the caregiver and placement resource.
• Assist in training and/or consultation for the case management team on the completion or scoring of evidence-based assessments.
• Facilitate Safe & Connected Framework during the initial case plan
• Assist in training and/or consultation for the case management team on Safe & Connected Framework facilitation
All KVC personnel are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of information relating to KVC client(s), client families, staff person(s), or program business. The general expectation that KVC personnel will keep information confidential does not apply when disclosure is necessary to prevent serious, foreseeable, and imminent harm to a client or other identifiable person or when laws or regulations require disclosure with a client’s consent. In all cases what is disclosed will be the least amount of confidential information necessary to achieve the desired purpose; only information that is directly relevant to the purpose for which the disclosure is made should be revealed.
This position description and confidentiality agreement, along with the attached Competency Validation Checklist, has been developed for the purposes of outlining the majority of the job responsibilities and performance expectations of the job, but is not intended to describe minor duties or other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
As the employee in this position, my signature below acknowledges that I have read and understand the duties and performance expectations of me as outlined in this position description. I also understand that I am responsible for other duties which may be added or changed from time to time as designated by my supervisor.
_______________________________________________ ______________________________ _____________________
Employee Signature Printed Name Date