Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Children's - Registered Nurse - Evenings - Paola
at Lakemary Center
- 01-Oct-2019 to 31-Dec-2019 (CST)
- Children's Nursing Paola
- Paola, KS, USA
- Full Time
Lakemary is hiring a Registered Nurse for our Children's Residential Service Program.
This is a full performance professional nursing work. Work involves providing direct individual care and treatment, participating in the development and implementation of professional nursing practices and maintaining individual records and charts. Provide supervision to medication aide and oversight of medication administration process. Functional supervision may be exercised over direct care staff.
To apply you must be 18+ years of age.
Shift: Evening Shift Days and Hours Vary
Starting pay: $ 23.00/hour
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- You must also have a current Kansas Registered Nurse License.
- Previous work in a developmental disabilities facility preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Knowledge of professional nursing theory and practice.
- Knowledge of the internal working relationships of the facility staff.
- Knowledge of accrediting standards and regulations.
- Ability to administer a nursing care program.
- Ability to direct and coordinate the application of nursing care techniques to person's served situations.
- Ability to direct the application of nursing care techniques in a training program (i.e., medication administration).
- Ability to maintain a helpful and sympathetic attitude toward persons' served under trying conditions and to maintain harmonious working relationships with professional, paraprofessional, and non-professional employees.
- Ability to follow general instructions and procedures and to prepare and maintain required reports.
- Each individual working shall be qualified by temperament, emotional maturity, judgment, and understanding of residents necessary to maintain the health, comfort, safety, and welfare of individuals in psychiatric residential facilities. [KDHE PRTF Regulations 28-4-1207(a)]
- Current Kansas Registered Nurse License.
- Lakemary will provide training in program specific coursework (CPR, SCM, etc.).
- Certifications must be obtained within the first 30 days of employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. EEO