Morrill & Janes Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales & Service Support Specialist II
at Morrill & Janes Bank
Morrill & Janes Bank and Trust growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
The Sales and Service Support Specialist II provides ongoing, specialized support to the Market Leader, Wealth Advisory Services staff, WAS Business Development Officers and clients.
1. Sales Support:
a.Assist Market Leaders, Wealth Advisors, and Business Development officers close on business
b.Prepares sales supporting information for client and prospect meetings - independently
c.Maintain and update sales pipelines on behalf of the Market Leaders, Wealth Advisors, and Business Development Officers in
d.Responsible for completing necessary steps to open a new account including monitoring process
e.Completion of non-client facing tasks involved in preparing and administering a financial plan or report
f.Entry and maintenance of client relationship management software as well as serving as a subject matter expert of the system
2. Service Support:
a.Initial client contact to troubleshoot and resolve client issues
b.Composes and sends complex written correspondence.
c.Codes and retrieves information for/from document/data storage system.
d.Arranges and coordinates meeting attendance, travel schedules and reservations.
e.Assist with tax processing as requested.
f.Assists department with special projects as requested.
g.Proficiently and accurately prepares informational packets for Advisors and Business Development Officers for use in client meetings.
h.Creates and completes journal entries and activities in core system
i.Monitors client accounts for overdrafts and special instructions
j.Acts as liaison and client contact person for assigned Wealth Advisor’s clients
k.Provide accurate and complete required documentation for new and closed accounts and ongoing client servicing
l.Prepare client and operations documents and notices for directed assets and account changes, such as overlay and strategy changes, address changes
3. Develops working relationship with assigned Wealth Advisors and Business Development Officers in order to delight our current and prospective clients
4. Provides feedback on required updated processes.Assist in the maintenance and creation of internal forms and procedures
5. Prepare account annual review and investment objective review forms
6. Provides support to Senior Sales Support Manager
7. Maintains adequate knowledge of all bank services to make appropriate referrals and meet established annual referral goals.
8. Completes annual E-Learning Plan and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) training as assigned and keeps up-to-date knowledge of BSA as it relates to the job function.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or equivalent work experience required
2. 3-5 years professional office experience.
3. Previous experience with sales and sales support highly preferred with a registered investment advisor, wealth advisory office or broker/dealer
4. Extremely versed in account structure, fee structure, and investment offerings
5. Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Application
6. Experience with Financial Planning, CRM, Trust Accounting software is strongly desired.
7. Ability to support and receive instruction and direction from multiple staff members is required.
8. Strong problem-solving and attention-to-detail skills; responsible for meeting quality standards.
9. Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
10.Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
Morrill & Janes Bank and Trust offers you friendly, exceptional service and great banking products. As a customer, you will have the unique opportunity to develop a relationship with banking professionals who really care about you. We take pride in giving our customers the very best banking experience possible.
Our unmatched dedication to customer service is strengthened by our parent company, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. , a multi-billion financial services company that matches our loyalty to the principles of community banking. Our shared values coupled with Heartland's powerful services bring you the personal attention you deserve, backed by the products and services that make Great Things Happen!
Morrill & Janes Bank and Trust's team of leaders is fully committed to serving our clients, employees and community.
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will