Penn National Gaming, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
EVS Attendant (Housekeeping) - Part Time
at Penn National Gaming, inc.
- Job ID
- Casino Property
- Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway
- Position Type
- Regular Part-Time
- Casino Operations
Don’t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway we think you’ll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
Your daily responsibilities include
Hollywood Casino Kansas Speedway is currently looking for an EVS Attendant to join the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide friendly, fast, and helpful customer service, through the consistent practice and delivery of Red Carpet Customer Service to all guests and team members.
- Perform all duties to department standard and/or as directed by leadership.
- Perform more detailed cleaning as required or assigned.
- Move, rearrange and clean furniture.
- Clean any bio hazardous materials when it occurs.
- Remove trash from the trash container and place into the dumpster.
- Familiar with the proper use of cleaning chemicals and equipment.
- Stock and supply all service areas with appropriate cleaning supplies.
- Assist all departments by responding to EVS calls.
- Attend all departmental and company training programs or meetings as directed.
- Complete daily work assignments and responsibilities.
- Use two-way radios and maintain professional radio etiquette at all times.
- Must adhere to regulatory, department and company policies.
- Perform all job duties in a safe and responsible manner including use of appropriate personal protective equipment where applicable and keeping areas clean and free of safety hazards, debris and litter.
- Meet department uniform, appearance and grooming requirements.
- Perform other job related and compatible duties as assigned.
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent work experience
- Previous housekeeping or janitorial experience preferred
- Must be able to work as a team with other employees
- Must be able to operate equipment, including: vacuum cleaners, floor machines, carpet extractors, mop, broom, and various mechanical equipment
- Must be able to work with various cleaning chemicals
Something to leave you with
Penn National Gaming is more than you may realize. We have properties throughout the United States and Canada and are embarking on an aggressive growth mode. Our departments and areas of opportunity are ideal for just about any skill set. And our company-wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment.
Now that you have read about who we are, here is your opportunity to see what we're about!
Equal Opportunity Employer