Premier Valley Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Marketing Automation and Analytics Professional
at Premier Valley Bank
Premier Valley Bank and it's Divisions, Founders Community Bank and Yosemite Bank, are growing dynamic organizations with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
The Senior Digital Marketing Professional works closely with the Director of Digital Strategy to support the growth of all digital channels which may include: bank websites, social media, email marketing, search engine marketing, search engine optimization, Online Banking and Mobile Banking display ads.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Participates on the Heartland Member Bank Marketing Council to formulate digital marketing strategies across all channels.
2. Partners with the Director of Marketing Automation and Customer Engagement to manage significant digital channels and capabilities. This may include channels such as: company internal and external websites, social media, Online and Mobile Banking platform, search engines and mobile app stores.
3. Develops strategy and roadmaps for digital channels.
4. Ability to create and deliver omni-channel customer experiences
5. Builds end to end solutions using data to help solve problems
6. Collaborate with other marketing team members and across lines of business and member banks to achieve business objectives.
7. Works directly with our compliance department to manage digital marketing advertising ensuring compliance and accuracy
8. Builds strong relationships with internal stakeholders and vendor partners
9. Builds and manages process improvements to increase efficiency in campaign deployment, tracking, reporting, and conversion.
10. Leads the implementation of large complex company digital programs to drive revenue and build brands.
11. Builds and maintains relationships with strategic industry partners
12. Leads discussions and presentations with senior leadership teams
13. Benchmarks current marketing performance, processes and measurement against industry best practices, through gap analysis, develop a roadmap for improvements and business case for undertaking necessary changes.
14. Maintains knowledge on current digital marketing trends and technologies
15. Ability to create visual dashboards to help support current initiatives
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
1. Bachelor’s Degree with a Marketing, Advertising, Business, or related major. Master’s Degree preferred
2. 10 + years of experience managing and leading digital marketing teams. B2B experience is preferred
3. 5 - 7 years of report creation and analysis.
4. System experience to include: Marketing Automation, Salesforce, Alteryx, MS Power BI or Tableau, Machine Learning/Predictive Analytics
5. Experience with end to end predictive model development, data automation, data visualization and analytical reporting.
5. Continual learner with strong knowledge of modern marketing processes and technology
6. Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities to meet deadlines, budgets and deliver high quality work
7. Ability to lead a cross-functional project teams in a highly matrixed environment
8. Financial services experience preferred.
9. Previous experience managing vendor relationships
10. Ability to communicate with all levels in an organization
11. Previous experience managing large projects that impact bottom line results
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
Relationship banking. It's the driving force behind everything we do. Our relationships are based on a mutual trust between banker and client, built over time. As a Premier Valley Bank customer, you'll never be treated as an account-we don't serve numbers, we serve people. And the personal service that you'll receive at Premier Valley Bank is a reflection of that philosophy.
You'll find that banking with Premier Valley Bank offers unique benefits, like business bankers who know your name and your business; loan approvals with local decisions that don't have to come from a centralized, out-of-town office; daily courier service, picking up deposits from your workplace. But the biggest advantage may be that we have a vested interest in your business and your community, in helping them both to thrive and grow. We are committed to your success.
Premier Valley Bank is a subsidiary of Heartland Financial USA, Inc., a multi-billion financial services company dedicated to the principles of community banking: Community involvement, an active board of directors, local presidents and local decision making.
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will