Rotech Healthcare, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CDL Driver Oxygen Medical Equipment in Pratt, KS at Rotech Healthcare Inc.
at Rotech Healthcare, inc.
Join the Leader in the Home Healthcare Industry
Rotech Healthcare Inc. is a national leader in providing Respiratory and Sleep Apnea treatment as well as home medical equipment. Each and every day, thousands of employees contribute to delivering outstanding customer service and patient care through hundreds of locations across 48 states. Additional information can be found at www.rotech.com.
TEXT ROTECH TO 51893 TO JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORKJOB INFORMATION
We are seeking a dedicated Transfill - CDL Local Delivery Driver of Medical Equipment to join our Transfill Division. This position is responsible for transporting oxygen, home healthcare/medical equipment and supplies to specified locations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists with implementation of quality improvement program to meet company and JCAHO standards
- Completes written production and delivery documents accurately and legibly
- Complies with all applicable company policies and procedures and FDA guidelines for storage and handling of medical gases
- Determine appropriate corrective actions for safety hazards or incidents
- Determine when equipment or vehicle is unsafe
- Develops technical knowledge of the DME/HME or respiratory products and services provided by the company
- Maintains a clean and safe truck and trailer area in accordance to City, State and Department of Transportation regulations
- Participates in regular hazardous material handling training
- Pass and maintain vendor training classes and become certified per manufacturer's training
- Performs deliveries and processes all orders in a timely and efficient manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Report equipment hazards and/or products incidents in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Transports oxygen, home healthcare/medical equipment and supplies to specified locations
Employment is contingent on
- Background investigation (company-wide)
- Drug screen (when applicable for the position)
- Valid driver's license in state of residence with a clean driving record (when applicable for the position)
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Meet qualifications according to DOT (Department of Transportation)
- One to three years of related prior work experience
- Valid CDL (Commercial Driver's License) with a CLEAN record in the state in which you reside
- Hazmat preferred but not needed to qualify
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Effectively communicate in English; both oral and written, with vendors, location employees and patients to ensure questions and concerns are processed in a timely manner
- Helpful, knowledgeable and polite while maintaining a positive attitude
- Interpret a variety of instructions in a variety of communication mediums
- Knowledge of Durable Medical Equipment (DME) or Home Medical Equipment (HME)
- Maintain confidentiality and practice discretion and caution when handling sensitive information
- Mechanical aptitude with ability to learn
- Multi-task along with attention to detail
- Must be able to accurately perform simple mathematical calculations using addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Self-motivation, organized, time-management and deductive problem solving skills
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Lift in excess of 100lbs on a regular basis
- Requires close vision to small print on computer and or paperwork
- Requires driving a company vehicle for the majority of the workday
- Requires sitting, walking, standing, talking or listening
- Requires the ability to load, unload, push, pull and lift equipment
Machines, Equipment and Technical Abilities
- Email transmission and communication
- Internet navigation and research
- Microsoft applications including but not limited to Word, etc.
- Office equipment; fax machine, copier, printer, phone and computer
- Operates any vehicle up to and in excess of 26,001 GVW
- Operates machinery used for loading and unloading
- Understanding use of all applicable home medical equipment and supplies
- Warehouse environment; subject to extreme temperatures and climates
- Bonus and Incentive Opportunities (Non-Exempt and Exempt)
- Referral Bonus, Employee Discounts and Recognition Program (internal money to spend at company store)
- Career Path, Advancement and Management Opportunities
- Cell Phone reimbursement (when applicable for the position)
- Mileage reimbursement (when applicable for the position)
- Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision plans
- Flexible Spending nd Health Savings Accounts
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays (Part-Time and Full-Time)
Make the right move, create your job profile and apply today!!
The hiring manager will review your resume and contact you if your qualifications match our needs. We appreciate your interest in Rotech Healthcare Inc.
TEXT ROTECH TO 51893 TO JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
Rotech Healthcare Inc. recruits, employs, trains, promotes, transfers, separates from employment and compensates employees without regard to membership in, association with, or perception of race, color, age, gender, gender identity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality where Rotech has employees. Rotech Healthcare Inc. is a DRUG FREE WORKPLACE