Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Bilingual Custodial Lead
- Job ID
- Operations Frontline Jobs
- Employment Status
- Regular Full-Time
SBM Management is currently looking to hire a Custodial Lead to join their team! The Custodial Lead has responsibilities for overseeing activities within the assigned program. This includes the company employees and other temporary employees engaged in the program. Program could be custodial, clean room, recycle, moves, and maintenance. Adhere to, implement, and demonstrate safe work practices and procedures. Lead by example.
- Performs duties of employees within the program assigned.
- Assist with training employees in tasks, safety, policies, and procedures.
- Coordinate and monitors work activities.
- Written reports, such as pass down, weekly, or monthly.
- Perform quality, service, and safety inspections.
- Tracks equipment inventory, maintenance and repair.
- Tracks supplies inventory and maintained.
- Issue equipment and supplies.
- Monitors employees for proper use of personal protective equipment, supplies, and equipment.
- Reports employee personnel and customer issues to supervisor.
- Corrects at risk behavior immediately, then reports to the supervisor immediately.
- Reports accidents and incidents to the supervisor immediately.
- Provide recommendations for corrective action on areas that need improvement.
- Maintain records, i.e. training, inspections, data collection.
- One to three months’ related experience and/or training; High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and understand simple instructions and short messages.
- Ability to give information and effectively communicate one-on-one, with clients, employee’s co-workers, supervisors, managers, and customers.
- Bi-Lingual in Spanish a plus.
- Know how to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s.
- Ability to apply common sense knowledge to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several changes in typical situations.
- Valid Driver’s License to operate company or personal vehicles.
- May be required to be Forklift Certified.
- Good written and verbal skills, excellent customer service, time management skills, and training abilities.
- Use of forklifts and pallet jacks a plus.
Available Shift: 5:00pm - 1:30am
Compensation: The pay rate for this position is $13.00 per hour