Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Job ID
- Operations Frontline Jobs
- Employment Status
- Regular Full-Time
SBM Management is searching for a Trash Tugger for our facility. The Trash Tugger keeps assigned recycle and reuse material areas clean and in an orderly condition. Work successfully with co-workers, customers, contractors, & others. Understand and follow instructions, both verbal and written. Explain how to, where to or why materials go for reuse and recycle to employees, customers, and contractors. Understand instructions for task using basic communication skill.
- Comply with safety rules, policies, and procedures. Stop at risk behavior of others and self.
- Perform repetitive tasks.
- Maintain clean work area.
- Follow all company procedures, policies, and rules.
- Take direction and respond to supervision.
- Talk with lead, supervisor, co-workers, managers, and customers in a professional manner.
- Use proper personal protective equipment.
- Present a professional appearance and conduct.
- Understand customer service and satisfaction.
- Example of tasks include but are not limited to:
- Drives a small tractor, EZGO cart, and/or forklift
- Pulls 600/1000lb dumpsters to compactor, empty, and return to location
- Operate compactor per manufacture specifications
- Notifies management when compactors are full for pick up
- Assist with recycling, compacting cardboard, and wood disposal
- 6 months – 1 year in a company environment and/or training
- H.S. diploma or GED or equivalent combination of training and experience
- Clean driving record required
- A pre-employment background screening and drug test will be required
Available Shift: Full Time
Compensation: $10.00-$12.00 per hour