SECURITY BENEFIT GROUP, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Account Service Representative I
at SECURITY BENEFIT GROUP, inc.
Account Service Representative I
Future-Proof Your Career – Join SE2 as the Account Service Representative!
SE2 is a leading third party administrator for the US life and annuity insurance industry. SE2 combines its full spectrum of innovative end-to-end business operational services, 125 years of life insurance heritage, and a purpose-built state of the art technology platform. These teamed items allow SE2 to enhance interactions at each stage of the customer lifecycle at life and annuity insurance carriers. SE2 is one of the fastest growing business process servicing companies in the country; our growth is powered by bright, dynamic and outcome driven people with a passion for customer service. It’s why we hire, develop and retain exceptional people who thrive in a highly collaborative and fun environment that provides infinite opportunities for growth and advancement within a global organization.
The Account Service Representative I will be responsible for providing customers and sales representatives with high quality, individualized phone support, processing requests for information, and conducting research and analysis in order to ensure successful outcomes when complexities arise. Representatives must deliver accurate and prompt resolution of any issues that arise, and relay necessary information to the customers, sales representatives or client by both verbal and written communication.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers incoming calls and completes outgoing calls as needed.
- Calls include answering customer questions and providing comprehensive customer support.
- Accurately and timely completion of service requests related to contract level transactions, and providing confirmation of contract level information.
- Researches and analyzes issues in order to ensure successful outcomes and or resolution.
- Develops relationships with clients and customers by becoming a dedicated resource.
- Ensures high quality and consistency to customers by processing and servicing.
- Develops broad understanding of products, services, policies, procedures, regulations and laws for effective service delivery.
- Contract level service requests include initial contract applications, billings, purchases, transfers, redemptions, claims, and other financial and non-financial transactions and elections available.
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred.
- 1 to 2 years’ experience providing customer service and transaction processing support
- Previous call center experience helpful, financial services experience preferred.
- Work history which demonstrates personal growth and aptitude for advancement.
- Strong PC and keyboarding skills and the ability to use Microsoft Office products and auxiliary equipment and software.
- Demonstrated and effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with other internal teams and associates
- Incumbents must be able to work required overtime.
Consider joining our progressive team in our nationally recognized company to enjoy a competitive compensation and benefit package, including health/dental insurance, profit sharing, 401(k), incentive/bonus payments, tuition reimbursement, and more. Visit our website at www.SE2.com for more information. Apply by completing the online application on our website in the Career Section. EOE