SECURITY BENEFIT GROUP, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Operational Analyst I (Workforce Management)
at SECURITY BENEFIT GROUP, inc.
Business Operational Analyst I
Future-Proof Your Career – Come Join SE2 as the Business Operational Analyst I!
SE2 is a leading third party administrator for the US life and annuity insurance industry. SE2 combines its full spectrum of innovative end-to-end business operational services, 125 years of life insurance heritage, and a purpose-built state of the art technology platform. These teamed items allow SE2 to enhance interactions at each stage of the customer lifecycle at life and annuity insurance carriers. SE2 is one of the fastest growing business process servicing companies in the country; our growth is powered by bright, dynamic and outcome driven people with a passion for customer service. It’s why we hire, develop and retain exceptional people who thrive in a highly collaborative and fun environment that provides infinite opportunities for growth and advancement within a global organization.
Workforce Management Business Operational Analysts develop and implement workforce optimization initiatives across the contact center. Business Operational Analyst are liaisons between Operations, Information Technology, Finance, Licensing and Commissions, and other Shared Services to ensure sound business solutions are formed and implemented with quality. Analysts are responsible for facilitating the flow of ideas and information between departments.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement workforce optimization initiatives across the contact center
- Responsible for accurate forecasting and staffing requirements
- Project volumes based on historical and new information/events
- Create schedules that optimize service levels
- Provide data to assist with development of cross training plans
- Analyze call and agent data to uncover opportunities for efficiency gains
- Monitor daily activities of the contact center and make changes to schedules and profiles based on client service level needs or capacity
- SE2 utilizes WFO software. Candidate must have experience in learning and successfully utilizing multiple software packages at the same time in order to fully optimize SE2’s contact center capacity
- Work with contact center managers regarding schedule changes and providing data that helps the managers make good decisions about off phone time for ASRs (meetings, training, etc.)
- Must be able to communicate positively with ASRs and managers in the contact center at all times
- Bachelor’s degree required or preferred 5 years of specific job related experience may be substituted with 5 years’ experience within the financial industry, training or education.
- 2 years Operations experience
- Ability to travel.
- Flexibility in work schedule to address work/project assignments and needs of internal and external customers/clients.
- Demonstrates excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to support a fast paced work environment that requires the ability to support multiple tasks/projects.
- Effective demonstrated facilitation skills
- Possesses organizational skills to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Talent to learn new processes quickly and the ability to present content in a simplified manner.
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently, and accurately, working independently and with team members, associates, management and clients.
- Positive attitude and effective consulting skills to meet goals and objectives of department/company
- Demonstrated proficiency in multiple functional and/or performance areas preferred. Performance areas may include annuity administration, distribution administration, life insurance administration, delivery services, new business and customer service.
- Experience in technical training for technology areas such as business analysis or programming.
- Six Sigma working knowledge and completed courses
- Software knowledge and demonstrated ability with: Microsoft Office products, Learning Management Software, Design Software.
Consider joining our progressive team in our nationally recognized company to enjoy a competitive compensation and benefit package, including health/dental insurance, profit sharing, 401(k), incentive/bonus payments, tuition reimbursement, fitness membership, and more. Visit our website at www.SE2.com for more information. Apply by completing the online application on our website in the Career Section. EOE