SECURITY BENEFIT GROUP, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Business Partner
at SECURITY BENEFIT GROUP, inc.
FutureProof Your Career – Come Join SE2 as the HR Business Partner!!!
SE2 is one of the fastest growing technology and services companies in the country. Our growth is powered by bright and curious people with a passion for the possible. It’s why we hire, develop and retain exceptional people that thrive in a highly collaborative and fun environment that provides many opportunities for growth and advancement.
The HR Business Partner will provide functional expertise, leadership, support and guidance to business unit leaders in SE2. The primary focus of this position will be to support the Business Services and Operations organization globally, partnering closely with business unit leaders, managers and HR colleagues to ensure building a high performance organization and culture. The position will also provide strategic and tactical HR support to business leaders to build people capability in support of business goals and objectives aligned with company-wide strategies. The role is also responsible for ensuring close business partnerships with business unit leaders for SE2 by serving as an HR expert and advisor.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Talent Management – identify, develop and retain high potential and successor candidates to meet future talent requirements.
- Organizational Development – identify and address organizational barriers to delivering strategic business initiative; revised organizational structure and resource allocations, as necessary, to support the achievement of strategic business goals
- Talent Acquisition – contribute to the recruitment, selection and hiring of high caliber talent key positions throughout the assigned business units
- Culture Development/Employee Relations – work closely with clients groups to maximize associate engagement and retention; develop and maintain a positive employee relations atmosphere
- Performance Management – achieve productivity gains through ongoing performance management, including coaching, counseling, training and where appropriate, disciplinary action and termination; ensure timely and effective establishment and evaluation of individual performance objectives.
- Employee Communications – develop and implement two-way channels of communications (both formal and informal) to keep managers and employees informed on important business matters and to drive employee engagement.
- Reward and Recognition – work closely with client groups to review, coordinate and submit timely and effective merit pay recommendations. Drive innovative recognition programs through client groups
- Complete special projects as assigned
- The position requires a minimum of 8 to 10 years of HR generalist experience with technical expertise in talent and leadership development or organizational development
- Strong analytical skills with a data driven mindset
- Significant experience using HRIS systems (e.g. Workday, SuccessFactors)
- Strong experience in supporting clients in multiple geographies
- International experience a plus
- Preference will be given to applicants with experience in a BPO and/or Professional Services Organization
- Extensive experience working within a technology organization and/or an operations organization especially with a call center focus
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field is required. A Masters’ degree is preferred. PHR/SPHR certification a plus
- Must be a team player and able to work across multiple functions and disciplines and possess strong collaboration skills
- Must have strong consultative skills and be able to quickly establish oneself as a Trusted Advisor and Business Partner
- Strong interpersonal, communications and relationship building skills required
- Personal characteristics – Strong client service orientation; passion to contribute/make a difference; results oriented/drive to succeed; an effective team player; open and direct communication style with sensitivity to the needs of others. Someone who is excited by helping to evolve the overall HR organization and be willing to work both at a tactical/operation level and strategic.
- Exceptional Microsoft Office skills especially excel(power user with Excel) and PowerPoint
Come join a recognized leader in third-party administration for the US life and annuity insurance industry and experience a fast paced, fun and rewarding work environment. We offer excellent career progression and a competitive compensation and some great benefits, including health/dental insurance, profit sharing, 401(k), incentive/bonus payments, tuition reimbursement, fitness membership, on-site childcare and more. Visit our website at www.SE2.com for more information. Apply by completing the online application on the careers section of our website. EOE”