SECURITY BENEFIT GROUP, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Intern – Workforce Management (Year Round)
at SECURITY BENEFIT GROUP, inc.
FutureProof Your Career – Come Join SE2 as the Workforce Management Intern!
SE2 is one of the fastest growing technology and services companies in the country. Our growth is fueled by fresh ideas and new ways of doing things. It’s why we recruit and train bright and curious people with a passion for the possible. Accelerate your career and discover what’s possible as we help insurance companies change how they service their customers.
What You Will Learn:
The Intern will gain financial knowledge that is valuable in both the work and personal life, advance their skills through training programs, financial services industry education and professional designation programs, and work for an organization that cares about its community and give back.
- Support maintenance of SE2’s Professional Services Automation Toolset - NetSuite OpenAir
- Audit OpenAir entries for accuracy and consistency
- Assess and document existing business procedures and develop recommendations for new methods procedures, implementation plans, schedules, and reports to drive efficiencies
- Those eligible for the internship must be full time students available to work up to 19 hours per week.
- Currently seeking a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a business field, GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze and report data;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong business writing skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, work independently.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work successfully with various levels of associates and different teams.
Consider joining our progressive team in our nationally recognized company. Visit the careers section of our website at www.se2.com to complete the online application and submit your resume. EOE