SECURITY BENEFIT GROUP, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Service Manager I
at SECURITY BENEFIT GROUP, inc.
Future-Proof Your Career – Join SE2 as the Service Manager I!!
SE2 is a leading third party administrator for the US life and annuity insurance industry. SE2 combines its full spectrum of innovative end-to-end business operational services, 125 years of life insurance heritage, and a purpose-built state of the art technology platform to enhance interactions at each stage of the customer lifecycle at life and annuity insurance carriers. As one of the fastest growing business process services companies in the country, our growth is powered by bright, dynamic and outcome driven people with a passion for customer service. It’s why we hire, develop and retain exceptional people that thrive in a highly collaborative and fun environment that provides infinite opportunities for growth and advancement within a global organization.
As a Service Manager you will manage associates who are processing customer and representative’s transactions and providing phone customer service to both customers and representatives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Select, motivate, coach, manage performance, train, and develop associates who work directly with customers/ reps in regard to phone customer service and processing transactions;
- Supervise associates who are responsible for phone support, processing of transactions, researching and analyzing problems to determine accurate and prompt resolution of any issues that arise, and relaying necessary information to the rep, customer or client through both verbal and written communication;
- Ensure quality and consistent processing and service in the work direct reports perform;
- Train and coach associates within this group to help them develop broad understanding of products, services, policies, procedures, regulations and laws for effective performance;
- Develop effective working relationships with other managers in SE2 Operations and other departments, as well as assisting Director as needed to work with Information Technology on appropriate business systems;
- Build high level relationship with Reps, customers, and Clients by serving a resource;
- Handle escalated Rep/customer calls and ensure issue resolution consistent with guidelines
- Ensure research and analysis of rep/client issues, providing any necessary problem resolution;
- Assist the Director with establishment of department service standards consistent with SE2 client Service Level Agreements (SLAs);
- Monitor adherence to SLAs by team;
- Participate in resolving customer, Rep or Broker/Dealer complaints, questions, system enhancements and other administrative issues;
- Work with Director to implement and develop new procedures and work flow processes to support corporate goals and objectives;
- Assist in collecting, documenting, and interpreting information for Macro Measures for performance, incentives and other needs, creating reports as necessary using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, among others.
- High school diploma or equivalent required college degree and prior financial service experience preferred. Industry education classes or work toward related industry designations desirable;
- 1-2 years of management experience including but not limited to selection, performance management, coaching, development, and training;
- 1-2 years of work experience within financial services and specifically with customer interaction and client support.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and work experience with Life Insurance products;
- Knowledge of products, systems, processing guidelines; Prior exposure to Annuity, Mutual Funds, Retirement Plans and other products would be a plus;
- Proven leader with excellent oral and written communication skills and strong motivation skills;
- Proven ability in analysis, problem solving, decision making, as well as in exhibiting self-initiative, teamwork, time management and organizational skills.
Consider joining our progressive team in our nationally recognized company to enjoy a competitive compensation and benefit package, including health/dental insurance, profit sharing, 401(k), incentive/bonus payments, tuition reimbursement, and more. Visit our website at www.SE2.com for more information. Apply by completing the online application on our website in the Career Section. EOE