Sunbelt Rentals, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Scaffold Regional Sales Manager
at Sunbelt Rentals, inc.
Join Our Team!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Regional Sales Manager
Are you seeking an entrepreneurial, empowering workplace that allows you to:
• Develop a career track
• Leverage your current skills while developing new skills
• Work with an incredible team of people
Sunbelt Rentals--the fastest growing rental business in North America--is seeking a Regional Sales Manager. As a Regional Sales Manager, you will coach and develop sales representatives in order to drive revenue within the region, including the design and delivery of sales training, sales rep ride-a-longs and follow up, as well as the management of specific assigned accounts or initiatives.
Primary work location will be either Baton Rouge, LA or Houston, TX
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Implement Sales Training Programs for all Scaffold Outside Sales Representatives
• Reinforce all Sales Training through PC Visits and Sales Rep Ride A-Longs
• Increase Revenue within the region
• Manage the progress and development of sales reps through effective follow ups and consistent reviews with the PCM and Regional Manager.
• Manage and develop specific key or assigned accounts within the region
• Develop and Deliver in depth sales and market segment training for Sales Staff and PCMs
• Assist in the Design and Management of Large Projects relevant to area of responsibility
• Monitor competition relevant to area of responsibility for new opportunities or trends in the market, develop action plans for growth or change in response to these trends
• Support the overall strategy of the company and the Scaffold division
• Manage specific projects on an as needed basis to drive revenue and maximize return on investment
• Identify and develop opportunities with specific customers or market segments within the region to drive revenue and maximize return on investment
• Develop sales presentations and coach OSRs on effective presentation skills
• Standardize and implement estimating, proposals and go to market strategy for the region
• Standardize and track opportunities through completion
• Must be experienced and comfortable with sales techniques and strategies
• Must be well versed and proficient in all Scaffold product lines with an emphasis on Industrial Scaffold
• Must have a high level of technical knowledge relevant to scaffolding
• Must have a complete understanding of customer market segments in relevant area of responsibility
• Must be able to train on all facets of scaffolding including sales, customer development and service
• Must possess excellent communication and presentation skills
• Travel Required including overnight 2-3 nights per week
• Must be highly responsible and able to manage time and schedule for effective business development
• Must be physically able to work in jobsite environment for extensive periods as needed to include lifting up to 50lbs, bending, squatting, crouching, reaching
The physical demands of this role require bending, squatting, crouching, reaching, lifting 50 pounds or more, and working indoors/outdoors when required by the job. The above description is not a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day. Reasonable accommodations may be made to comply with applicable laws. Sunbelt Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer — Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran and any other protected class.
Gear up for an exciting career!
If a current Sunbelt Rentals employee has referred you for an employment opportunity please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their regional recruiter.
Sunbelt Rentals is one of the largest equipment rental companies in North America. Backed by a national network, Sunbelt successfully services a variety of customers - from those in the commercial, residential, industrial, municipal, and specialized service industries, to weekend do-it-yourselfers. Sunbelt’s extensive fleet exceeds $4.0 billion and includes general construction equipment, industrial tools, pumps and power generation equipment, trench shoring, scaffolding, remediation & restoration equipment, and more.
Specialty Divisions and Market Segment Focus:
Designed to serve distinct customer segments requiring a high level of technical expertise, Sunbelt Rentals offer a highly diversified product mix, as well as trained experts.
- Climate Control Services
- Industrial Services
- Tools & Equipment
- Oil & Gas Services
- Pile Driving Services
- Pump & Power Services
- Scaffold Services
- Remediation and Restoration
- Flooring Solutions
- Facility Maintenance
Sunbelt Safety & Training:
Central to our company’s policies and practices is our focus on the safety of our customers and employees. We offer comprehensive safety programs dedicated to scaffolding, aerial work platforms and forklifts. In addition, all Sunbelt employees undergo mandatory worker safety programs administered by location managers and those who operate company vehicles complete a safe driving program. Learn More
Why Work Here?
At Sunbelt Rentals, we place enormous value on the welfare and commitment of our employees as well as the superior level of service they provide for our customers. All our employees benefit from extensive on-the-job training which is amongst the best in the industry. Our advancement opportunities are why many of our staff remain with us throughout their careers. A career with Sunbelt Rentals means diversity, teamwork, recognition for exceptional performance, and room to grow!
We are proud to offer the following benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) Plan - US
- RRS Plan - CAN
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And many more
Sunbelt Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran