The Clorox Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The Clorox Company
A&M Products Manufacturing Company, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Clorox Company
The Shipping operator is a role in the Plant Distribution Center (PDC) at A&M Products in Spring Hill, KS. The PDC is responsible for safely and efficiently managing finished goods inventory.
Starting Pay: $17.10 per hour
Job Tasks: are dependent upon the Department. Duties may include:
- Follow all required procedures to safely operator a forklift
- Transporting materials/supplies to/from the production areas for storage and/or shipping
- Remove finished goods from palletizer to warehouse storage location.
- Complete quality checks and required paperwork
- Transporting raw materials during product preparation to packaging lines.
- Providing routine and preventative maintenance
- Providing housekeeping to the equipment and work area.
- Prepare reports and performance tracking
- Satisfactory completion of required training
- Loading, unloading and transporting raw materials, finished goods, equipment and supplies from semi trailers and railcars,
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalency.
- Must be able to lift 50 lb. occasionally, or frequently for short periods of time.
- Must be able to work in a non-climate controlled environment.
- Ability to work any shift.
- Satisfactory completion of a pre-employment physical, drug screen, and background check.
1This job analysis does not purport to describe all essential job functions.
2All essential job tasks are subject to change.
LIFTING/CARRYING or PUSHING/PULLING DEMANDS: These activities may be accompanied by reaching, bending and/or stooping: Other physical activities that accompany lifting and carrying include bending, lifting object from waist height or floor to chest height, pushing and pulling. Equipment used to assist with lifting and moving includes pushcart, dolly, forklift truck, pallet jack, trackmobile, hydraulic and air driven hoist, scissor lift and/or high reach.