Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Turn5, Inc.
- Fulfillment & Production
Turn5 is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce retailers in the Greater Philadelphia area, and we are expanding to Kansas! Best known for our award-winning e-commerce platforms, AmericanMuscle.com, ExtremeTerrain.com and AmericanTrucks.com, we’ve been engaging car enthusiasts with exceptional products, services, and experiences since 2004.
Our purpose, however, extends beyond selling car parts. We have a commitment to creating meaningful customer experiences at every step of their journey. Whether it’s supplying a unique product that customizes the look and feel of their ride, providing thousands of educational videos for the DIYer or leveraging user generated content to inspire even the most experienced owner, we are obsessed with ensuring we reach as many like-minded gearheads across the globe.
We have just recently launched our newest (and largest!) fulfillment center in Lenexa, KS and as we prepare to start shipping out of this facility, we need top talent to be a part of our newest endeavor. To continue our growth path, we are looking for experienced warehouse associates to join our shipping, receiving, and inventory control teams.
Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor, our team of warehouse associates will be responsible for various duties within the Shipping & Receiving departments. Specifically, picking, packing, loading and unloading of semi-trailers, and restocking product into primary pick locations. A successful candidate will be dependable, with a good attendance history, accident free, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Unload and receive product off of trucks
- Package, tag, and label items for resale
- Restock product into primary pick locations
- Monitor pick location stock levels, ensuring merchandise is available to be shipped
- Heavy inventory involvement
- Unload incoming materials and verify accuracy
- Label and stock incoming materials while maintaining quality and productivity standards
- Accurately and legibly complete company and carrier documentation
- Report damages and inventory variances immediately
- Pick available orders to fulfill customer purchases;
- Pack orders readying for shipment;
- Load semi-trailer with packages;
- Make boxes;
- Operate powered equipment to maximize efficiency;
- Work to the workload, willing to work overtime as needed
- Perform daily warehouse maintenance and housekeeping;
- All other duties as assigned
- Basic computer knowledge is required, intermediate knowledge is a plus
- Demonstrates basic material handling/packaging/warehouse equipment skills
- Read, understand, and utilizes both RF scanners and computers
- Education : High school diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience: Must be hardworking, teamwork oriented, and focused with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, production environment