Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate Fulfillment Pharmacy Clerk - 1St Shift - Overland Park, KS
at UnitedHealth Group
This role is challenging. You'll need to have strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy. Ability to work in a fast paced environment is essential as these prescriptions are critical to our members' health and well-being.
- Use multiple computer systems to obtain pharmacy orders, compare to order received and produce mailing labels
- Utilize the best method for product packing and shipping based on standard procedures to include type of packaging, unique conditions (i.e. refrigeration), etc. to ensure safe and secure delivery
- Prepare manual prescription orders by verifying information, pulling appropriate prescription drugs from inventory and complete necessary scanning and packaging as necessary
- Maintain various machines and equipment (e.g. IPD machines, auto packing machines)
- High school diploma / GED (or higher) or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency with computer and Windows PC applications including ability to navigate and learn new and complex computer system application
- Ability to work any scheduled shift between the hours of 4:30 a.m.- 3:00 p.m., Monday - Friday. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime or weekends.
- 1+ years of prior experience in shipping / receiving
OptumRx isan empowering place for people with the flexibility to help create change.Innovation is part of the job description. And passion for improving the livesof our customers is a motivating factor in everything we do.
If you're ready to talk about groundbreakinginteractions, let's talk about what happens when a firm that touches millionsof lives decides to gather results from millions of prescriptions every monthand analyze their impact. Let's talk about smart, motivated teams. Let's talkabout more effective and affordable healthcare solutions. This is caring. Thisis great chemistry. This is the way to make a difference. We're doing all this,and more, through a greater dedication to our shared values of integrity,compassion, relationships, innovation and performance. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Key words:Insurance, customer service, customer service representative, claims, appeals,call center, phone support, dispute resolution, healthcare, health care, UnitedHealthcare,UnitedHealth Group, Optum, OptumRX, pharmacy, pharmacy technician,prescription, RX, Pharm Tech, Licensed Pharm Tech, Pharmacy Clerk, Pharm Clerk,shipping, receiving