Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mail Clerk - Aviation Facility
at Allied Universal
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Security Officer
- Workdays Available
- Monday - Friday
- Shifts Available
- Afternoon, Morning
We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! Approximately 65% of our managers were internally promoted! We have great part-time and full-time positions available! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Allied Universal is recruiting a Mail Clerk to work full-time at a prestigious Aviation Facility in Wichita, KS.
Benefits, Growth Opportunities, and an excellent work environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Physically receives shipments (UPS, FedEx, etc.);
• Manages delivery of shipments and goods delivered;
• Manages shipments to remote campuses from HQ;
• Manages International shipment to company assets;
• Delivers shipments of goods to employees twice (2) per day;
• Ability to lift, move and deliver packages up to 50 pounds;
• Unpacking and inspecting contents;
• Examines contents and compares with records, such as packing slips, invoices, or orders to verify accuracy of incoming shipment;
• Records shipment data, such as damages and discrepancies, for reporting, accounting, and record keeping purposes;
• Alerts the designated employee that the item was received by providing the appropriate documents;
• Receives the product in the inventory system;
• Previous shipping and receiving experience preferred.
Strong computer skills and proficiency. Ability to work in a team environment. Ability to multi-task, discerns patterns in details, think through problems for logical solutions, and remain calm and professional under stress.
• Two plus years shipping/receiving/inventory experience preferred;
• Candidate must be diligent in checking the quality requirements prior to shipping;
• Tracking products going to and from outside vendor;
• Understands and follows product trace ability;
• Basic Knowledge in Microsoft Office (particularly in Excel as one of the reports managed by shipping/receiving is in this format);
• Knowledgeable with the preparation of purchasing shipping materials;
• Shipping and Receiving - domestic and international.
Allied Universal is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Allied Universal will provide qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or any other applicable state or local laws. We are committed to hiring veterans and reservists. Since 2013, we have hired over 25,000 heroes.