Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
NetSuite Implementation Specialist
at Velocity Staff
- # Positions
Velocity Staff, Inc. is working with our Kansas City area based IT Solutions Organization to identify talented ERP (NetSuite) Implementation Sepcialists to join their growing, successful practice. We are open to working with candidates on a contract, contract to hire or permanent placement basis. The right candidate would lead and support technical operations realted to NetSuite implementations for multiple projects. Typical project engagements involve remote implementation support with occasional site visits to the end client. Some preference for local Kansas City area based candidates, but the opportunity to work remote from home and travel direclty to client sites for onsite needs is available for senior level candidates with a proven track record of success. The Implementation specialist will work in concert with functional leads, developers and business stakeholders to assure project success. Primary funcional business environments include physical Supply Chain, Logistics and Distribution projects as well as typical Accounting and Finance stakeholders.
- Lead technical/operational functions related to ERP NetSuite implementation projects (primarily Physical Supply Chain and Distribution as well as Accounting and Finance initiatives.)
- Manage Prioritize work to achieve the best outcomes.
- Ensure completion of tasks, milestones, and components including but not limited to functional specifications, design specifications, configurations, quality assurance, implementations, and project reviews
- Work with the implementation team to design changes to existing systems and integrate new systems into client's infrastructure
- Work alongside the project lead to implement process improvements with systematic solutions
- Train end users on how to effectively use financial systems features and applications
- Develop customized saved searches for shared business user usage and to support integration needs
- Develop informational reports
- Take a hands-on approach to troubleshooting
- Prior successful Netsuite Implementation experience REQUIRED with technical expertise working with NetSuite products and thorough understanding of NetSuite Operations and Operational support.
- Knowledgeable in relational database architecture and methods including hands-on experience in developing SQL queries desired
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be a team player and be able to effectively interact with staff at all levels of the firm
- Strong conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent client skills and customer relationship management skills
- Solid understanding of business and information technology processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- Experience implementing in the accounting field and knowledge of general accounting principles helpful, but not required.
- Proactive in taking ownership of projects and issues.
- Critical thinking and problem solving.
- Excellent decision-making, communication and negotiation skills.